Turn Gymnastics Europe
AKTIV WRIST SUPPORTS
To also help find your perfect Turn sizes we've created this comparison guide to make life a little easier. Gymnasts come in all shapes and sizes and although we've done our best to use fit models that are averagely proportioned gymnastically speaking, please compare your measurements and adjust accordingly if skinnier or stockier, taller or shorter. To measure yourself please follow these guidelines then compare yourself with either Kian, Powell, Steve, or Josh:
- Height: Measured from the floor to level with the highest point of your head.
- Chest: Wrap the tape measure around the upper torso level with the armpits.
- Waist: Measure the circumference where the waistband of your pants are worn.
- Inside Leg: The length from your groin to the ground.
To return an item by mail for a full refund please mail it back with a note and order number (preferably the packing slip included in the original parcel) to:
Turn's Aktiv Wrist Supports help prevent excessive flexing and strain on the joint that takes arguably the most impact in men's gymnastics.
Most human bodies struggle coping with mammoth pommel horse sessions and repetitive high impact vaults, and although our wrist supports do not include any super powers, they will give fantastic support to the wrist joint.
SOLD AS A PAIR
- Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of gymnastics
- High quality European synthetic leather and workmanship
- Ultra strong velcro for a secure bind
- Metal velcro loop for adjustable tightness
- Available in 2 sizes: Junior (15cm long) and Senior (16cm long)