Turn Gymnastics Europe
RINGS ELITE 2.0 BUCKLED GRIPS
To also help find your perfect Turn sizes we've created this comparison guide to make life a little easier. Gymnasts come in all shapes and sizes and although we've done our best to use fit models that are averagely proportioned gymnastically speaking, please compare your measurements and adjust accordingly if skinnier or stockier, taller or shorter. To measure yourself please follow these guidelines then compare yourself with either Kian, Powell, Steve, or Josh:
- Height: Measured from the floor to level with the highest point of your head.
- Chest: Wrap the tape measure around the upper torso level with the armpits.
- Waist: Measure the circumference where the waistband of your pants are worn.
- Inside Leg: The length from your groin to the ground.
To return an item by mail for a full refund please mail it back with a note and order number (preferably the packing slip included in the original parcel) to:
TURN's second generation of grips have been developed in conjunction with World and Olympic gymnasts to ensure they withstand the rigors of elite training and competition.
Our Rings Elite 2.0 Buckled Grips have been updated with a new and improved hand shape and adjusted leather thickness. TURN uses only the finest European quality leather and workmanship to ensure we build a product you can trust.
SOLD AS A PAIR
- Graded leather thickness by size
- TURN branded buckles for a secure and consistent fit
- Larger dowel for use on Rings only
- Rings/Size icon stamped on wrist
- TURN printed logo on side of wrist section