Turn Gymnastics EUROPE
STOI COMPETITION SOCKS (2 PACK) - WHITE
To also help find your perfect Turn sizes we've created this comparison guide to make life a little easier. Gymnasts come in all shapes and sizes and although we've done our best to use fit models that are averagely proportioned gymnastically speaking, please compare your measurements and adjust accordingly if skinnier or stockier, taller or shorter. To measure yourself please follow these guidelines then compare yourself with either Kian, Powell, Steve, or Josh:
- Height: Measured from the floor to level with the highest point of your head.
- Chest: Wrap the tape measure around the upper torso level with the armpits.
- Waist: Measure the circumference where the waistband of your pants are worn.
- Inside Leg: The length from your groin to the ground.
To return an item by mail for a full refund please mail it back with a note and order number (preferably the packing slip included in the original parcel) to:
TURN's Stoi Competition Socks have been developed with the needs of elite gymnasts in mind: form fitting, cushioned heel and toe for comfort, and lightweight.
Until now, it has been surprisingly difficult to find plain colored socks with no markings or logos on the foot which would be visible when worn with competition pants, but not anymore!
SOLD AS A PACK OF 2 PAIRS (because we know you'll be making finals... or more likely losing one during competition!)
- Nylon yarns helps wick moisture
- Compression band for improved support and fit
- Cushioned heel & toe for superior comfort
- Knitted TURN logo
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (US shoe size Y11-3), Medium (US shoe size 3-8), Large (US shoe size 8-12)
- Developed to pair perfectly with TURN competition pants